Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shortdddork

What to avoid before the blood tests?

Hey, I'm on my first month of Accutane and my first blood test since I've started will be on the 24th.

I've seen some posts about how people's levels were up from taking aspirin the day before the monthly Accutane blood tests, and I was was wondering if there was anything else to avoid and for how long before the getting the bloodwork done?

Hey, I'm on my first month of Accutane and my first blood test since I've started will be on the 24th.

I've seen some posts about how people's levels were up from taking aspirin the day before the monthly Accutane blood tests, and I was was wondering if there was anything else to avoid and for how long before the getting the bloodwork done?

Don't eat for 10 hours before it, don't take any meds for 10 hours before it or for however many hours it stays in your system and drink a lot of water before going in, it makes the blood easier to extract.

Oh and I don't know what the medical system is like in your country, but In my country they don't actually give you the medical analysis of your blood until you physically phone up and ask for it because their sooo lazy. It should take a day to test it.

Don't eat for 10 hours before it, don't take any meds for 10 hours before it or for however many hours it stays in your system and drink a lot of water before going in, it makes the blood easier to extract.

Oh and I don't know what the medical system is like in your country, but In my country they don't actually give you the medical analysis of your blood until you physically phone up and ask for it because their sooo lazy. It should take a day to test it.

def dont take advil im almost postive thats what made my liver level go up before my first blood test, and yeah u have to fast most likly meaning u can eat for 10 hours.