Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wind

Dun know what to do with this Zit

Well i got this zit and it's head came and its so pretty big i dun know what to do i heard its bad to pop it i dun know =[ anyone help??

As you prolly know, a popped zit is a last resort. Personally I would say leave it be, but if you pop it, put a little dab of Neosporin or Polysporin on it.

Well, get a cigarette lighter and some lighting fluid...

Naaaaaah im jokin. Sandpaper would be better.

But the best thing to do, would be to leave it. Dont give it the satisfaction. Thats what it wants. You're feeding it, by thinking about. What you gotta do is, you gotta neglect it.

If it has evolved into a whitehead I would pop it with a tissue or a sterile needle (meaning it has been under a flame to sterilize it). Then put some neosporin and try to dry it out with a tissue instead of letting it form up into a whitehead again. If it's huge... You're more likely to get a scar.

Personally I would have popped it while it was in its youthful white head days. I can't stand it when a whiteheads gets gigantic and it still wont dry up and fall off... Just make sure you squeezed all the white gunk out of that spot, but don't force it.

Its always bad to pop a zit, but in my experience it speeds up the healing, i pop it (use clean tools and tissues) then i clean up up by putting my zap zit over it and leave it alone, i reapply a new layer ever half hour to and hour