Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aynrand

Help guys! I cheated :(

my bff gave me a coconut cream pie! I said unuh :naughty: for a day and I caved big time at BREAKFAST! and I had whipcream on it *oh noes*

what can i do that would help my skin to not break out from that?

Does dairy normally break you out?? I'm really not sure what you can do except try and eat more nutritious foods as much as possible from now on. I'm in the same boat as you right now. I'm trying to eat super healthy but occasionally I treat myself to some junk food. Just do your best from now on and don;t stress about it too much.

What's done is done so don't beat yourself up over it. The best you can do is to continue eating healthy and limit the food vices, as it were. I'm not sure what your usual eating habits are, though.

What you can do is stop worrying about it. If you break out it's probably because you THOUGHT you should break out.

Eat well for the rest of your meals. And have tons of anti-inflammatory foods and nutrients.

Also, next time, only have a small piece only after having a protein, healthy fat and fiber filled meal. Or take a fiber supplement, eat some nuts, etc. But this is about blood sugar, it won't help with any food intolerance.

And do not stress out about it.

What you can do is stop worrying about it. If you break out it's probably because you THOUGHT you should break out.

every thing i see on here says that food makes you get acne not just thinking it

every thing i see on here says that food makes you get acne not just thinking it

Bring plenty of nutrition into your body. Eat your vegatables and take your vitamins. I think a lot of people on this site get so strict about their diets that anything new will disturb the balance and cause a breakout. I agree with the person who said to keep your stress low and quit worrying.

Relax! A bit of pie and whip cream won't kill you! Just relax and try to think about something else. Preoccupy your mind. Watch a movie, read a book, go hang out with friends, w/e. Smile a lot! If you're eating healthy the rest of the time, a little cheat is ok.

:D

Bring plenty of nutrition into your body. Eat your vegatables and take your vitamins. I think a lot of people on this site get so strict about their diets that anything new will disturb the balance and cause a breakout. I agree with the person who said to keep your stress low and quit worrying.

what sort of supplements can heal acne? vegetables :wacko: what ones do you like?

what sort of supplements can heal acne? vegetables :wacko: what ones do you like?

Most of them help acne. But zinc, omega 3, b-complex are some that are both anti-inflammatory and help with hormones. Anything that helps with blood sugar, liver health, adrenal health, digestion, inflammation, hormones... Eat tons of colorful and flavorful veggies. Especially the sulfur containing ones like greens, broccoli, onions, garlic, etc, which all also tend to be high in all kinds of nutrients. Look into green smoothies.

Alternavista is right on the money. Also, for a multivitamin, I think ADAM is the best. Nutrients come in different forms, and ADAM has what is currently believed to be the best form of everything.