Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i got my first preg test and everything done juse 17th i expected my questions to be ready but they were'nt so i waited a few days and then called on the 22nd since my doctors are not open on the weekend the 17th was a thursday. then they said i had to answer the questions and get my prescription so my new month started on the 22nd correct??

so i went on vacation then so i hadnt even started my pills. i came back and started them on july 6th. i moved mny appointment from the 17th to the 22nd and am gettin bloodwork today the 16th do u think that the results won't be there in time? its a week from my appointment

The date of your pregnancy test draw determines your iPledge window, not the date your derm receives or enters the results. You might want to set your lab tests closer to your derm appointment instead of a week in advance so you don't miss your 7 day window. Is it possible to move up your derm appointment?

http://www.nacds.org/wmspage.cfm?parm1=4915

The date of your lab results determines your iPledge window, not the date your derm receives or enters the results. You might want to set your lab tests closer to your derm appointment instead of a week in advance so you don't miss your 7 day window. Is it possible to move up your derm appointment?

how move it up how??? i would be past my month of getting my pills

i sent you a message please answer this is alll to urgent

i came back and started them on july 6th. i moved mny appointment from the 17th to the 22nd and am gettin bloodwork today the 16th do u think that the results won't be there in time? its a week from my appointment

A week is plenty of time for your dr. to get your pregnancy test results. If you started pills on the 6th of july, you shouldn't run out of them until August 6th because the pharmacist dispenses 1 month's worth of pills at a time.

And you would get your appt. moved up by calling the derm's office and asking if he can see you on the 17th instead of the 22nd.

I revised my original post to mirror what iPledge says.

Today is the 15th, not the 16th like mentioned in your previous post. Are you going today or tomorrow, the 15th or the 16th? It'll make a difference. 30 days from your previous pick up is July 21 which is the first day you can possibly pick up a prescription IF you're going today for your pregnancy test appointment. So if you go today for a pregnancy test, your 7 day window starts TODAY because the window starts on the date the test is drawn. Your window will close on July 22. Since that is the date of your prescribing appointment, you will have less than 24 hours to pick up your prescription. As long as your derm enters your info into iPledge, you answer the iPledge questions, and your pharmacy has the prescription in stock all under that small less than 24 hour time frame, all should go well.

Since you get your lab work done at the same place you get your prescription, just ask what the best course of action is. They'll be able to tell you for sure.