Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SCaliGirl

KFC is very bad for your skin

Unfortunately my cravings got over me and I had KFC for lunch and... dinner lol. I know... and I got this painful whithead on the ol' famous spot on the middle of my chin and it hurts!

Future note* stay away from KFC.

how long did it take for the whitehead to show? maybe it was there before? placebo?

I loosened up on my diet and started eating carbs again and nothing happened, not even more oil. I think it's all in the head. I used to worry about getting spots after eating too much fruit because of the sugar content but now I don't give a shit and know they can't cause it and eat what I want... I still don't eat junk food nor drink soft drinks because I simply don't like them.. the whole diet thing is overrated.

No, there wasn't a whitehead there but after having lunch I felt "something was coming" on my chin, so I drank some water. By the end of the night it formed into a white head :( Ah oh well, that food is so good at times lol. Could also be me eating with my hands and unknowingly scratching or touching? Who knows really, but I'll try my best to stay away from deep fried stuff for sure.

but.....but......its KFC! ...the meat...the yummy skin.....and best of all, IT COMES IN A BUCKET

I think ill go buy some today

I do enjoy a KFC. No matter what people say about it, what it is made from, it does taste good doesnt it! But as its made with dairy products I dont eat it now. That goes for all fast food except a plain burger and chips. So maybe thats not a bad thing because we all know they just arent good for us anyway!

Good thing I don't eat it anymore- I haven't had KFC in years. We used to eat in a lot in High School but since then, I haven't touched it. And heck yeah it's good...but SO bad for you.