Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone hope al is well. Cut 2 the chase, when I was 22 I developed systic acne on the right side of my face and everything I tried only made it worse including proactive, murad, clearisil ect. After about a year of seaching I found somthing caled MMS, which when prepared correctly becomes cholrine dioxide(scary I know but pretty much harmless to things that use oxygen like our body). once I started using that bam!!!! stated kickin the hell out of my acne, the nail in the coffin was drinking more water, now I just spray a few times a day, and drink water and presto. I encourage everyone thats interested to do some research and see what they think, google jim humble his site has alot of info about mms, most of the site is for purposes other that skin treatment which I dont know about all I can say is yes it will kill the acne on your skin, and the extra water dont hurt either, as for buying it there are many distributers on the net, as well as directions on jim humble's site for how to make it urself, please feel free to email me with any questions I know I would of had em, I wanted to keep this post short, and helpfull, alos 20 bucks will get u about 6months to a year supply, please email with acne in the title to help me out

god bless the world

Please read what the board rules say about advertising other websites.

Also, I've moved this to the General Acne Products board, as it is not Acne.org Regimen-related.

P.S. It's 'cystic', not 'systic'. ; )

Hi everyone hope al is well. Cut 2 the chase, when I was 22 I developed systic acne on the right side of my face and everything I tried only made it worse including proactive, murad, clearisil ect. After about a year of seaching I found somthing caled MMS, which when prepared correctly becomes cholrine dioxide(scary I know but pretty much harmless to things that use oxygen like our body). once I started using that bam!!!! stated kickin the hell out of my acne, the nail in the coffin was drinking more water, now I just spray a few times a day, and drink water and presto. I encourage everyone thats interested to do some research and see what they think, google jim humble his site has alot of info about mms, most of the site is for purposes other that skin treatment which I dont know about all I can say is yes it will kill the acne on your skin, and the extra water dont hurt either, as for buying it there are many distributers on the net, as well as directions on jim humble's site for how to make it urself, please feel free to email me with any questions I know I would of had em, I wanted to keep this post short, and helpfull, alos 20 bucks will get u about 6months to a year supply, please email with acne in the title to help me out

god bless the world

Hi, and thank you for your post I have been searching all over the internet to find someone who has experimented with MMS for acne, I am in such a state of desperation that I just don't know what else to try. Please tell me did you take the sodium chlorite with the citric acid orally or did you just sprayed it on your face, did you experience worsening of the acne?, redness? or any adverse reaction at first. I really appreciate your post it's the only one I have been able to find so far. I have also researched this chemical and feel that it might kill acne bacteria but there isn't much in terms of literature regarding acne sufferers experimenting with it.

thank you