Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So its been 2 months that i have been on DKR and all i wanna say is thx to everyone...thx to Dan for the site, every1 else involved..and also to every1 who is a member of this site. Everybody here is so helpful and friendly..its crazy lol. My face finally looks better and it brought bak all this confidence i had lost. I catch myself on the site everyday..reading new things, tryna help ppl out, or jus to vent like i am ryte now. THX ACNE.ORG..this site kicks ass.

I made this incase any of you felt the same as me or maybe wanted to share on how this site may have helped u out or w.e......dont be shy to comment.

O..and good luck to every1 new to the Regimen or Site. Hope all goes well

Ps.

I posted new pics taken yesterday afternoon incase u want to see how Dans Regimen and Products have worked for me.

It's good to hear.

This site is also a godsend for me. I have learned so much from it, and it has helped me so much, to say the least. Thank you Dan.

And Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I really appreciate all the advice people give here. It's so nice to have a community where everyone understands each other, so I just want to say thank you to Dan most of all, and thank you to anyone else reading this. Just being here for each other is what a lot of us need.

Best of luck to you.

Hey there,

Congrats!! I checked your gallery and your skin looks pretty good.. I am happy for you.. I too love this site.. It's so informative.. I come here everyday.. Everyone on the site is really friendly and helpful.. The most important thing we understand each others problems... I am happy to have found something where I can share my problems or solutions.. Yay.. :dance:

what did you use that worked so well for you?

Ive been using Dan's products.

Thx for the comments guys. My skin isnt perfect lol..i kno. But after having severe acne, those scars arent a problem to me. fuk it lol

So its been 2 months that i have been on DKR and all i wanna say is thx to everyone...thx to Dan for the site, every1 else involved..and also to every1 who is a member of this site. Everybody here is so helpful and friendly..its crazy lol. My face finally looks better and it brought bak all this confidence i had lost. I catch myself on the site everyday..reading new things, tryna help ppl out, or jus to vent like i am ryte now. THX ACNE.ORG..this site kicks ass.

I made this incase any of you felt the same as me or maybe wanted to share on how this site may have helped u out or w.e......dont be shy to comment.

O..and good luck to every1 new to the Regimen or Site. Hope all goes well

Ps.

I posted new pics taken yesterday afternoon incase u want to see how Dans Regimen and Products have worked for me.

glad the regimen is working for you. this site has also been a big help to me. best of luck : )

This site does kick ass. All the support and information are great. I've made some pretty amazing friends on here! It's nice to know people who know what you're going through and won't judge you because of your acne.

:)

I'm really glad to hear that things have been working out for you. And this is a pretty wonderful site, isn't it? : )

As a side note, every time I see this thread, "Last Caress" by The Misfits starts playing in my head.