Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
intdechal10

Brilliant regimen that has worked for me

For years i have suffered from acne but not in the normal t zone!! i suffered from acne all over my cheeks and it has been a struggle to get it under control, but finally i have found a solution for me.

My regimen is simply cetaphil acne cleanser to begin and i wash the cleanser off with warm water and a shammy i purchased from the Body Shop. My skin always felt very fresh and comfortable after i did this. Then i use Garnier Pure Toner with cotton pads and gently wipe over my face. This seemed to dry up my imperfections quite fast. (I only used this at night time) I then use Garnier Pure A Moisturiser. I love this moisturiser!!! Brilliant anti-bacterial moisturiser that is absorbed quickly and leaves my skin feeling so soft.

I'm not pretending this has been a fast treatment..it took about a month to really see the difference but today i only get the occasional pimple and my skin is looking a lot better! I reccomend this to anyone who suffered from acne all over their cheeks!

For years i have suffered from acne but not in the normal t zone!! i suffered from acne all over my cheeks and it has been a struggle to get it under control, but finally i have found a solution for me.

My regimen is simply cetaphil acne cleanser to begin and i wash the cleanser off with warm water and a shammy i purchased from the Body Shop. My skin always felt very fresh and comfortable after i did this. Then i use Garnier Pure Toner with cotton pads and gently wipe over my face. This seemed to dry up my imperfections quite fast. (I only used this at night time) I then use Garnier Pure A Moisturiser. I love this moisturiser!!! Brilliant anti-bacterial moisturiser that is absorbed quickly and leaves my skin feeling so soft.

I'm not pretending this has been a fast treatment..it took about a month to really see the difference but today i only get the occasional pimple and my skin is looking a lot better! I reccomend this to anyone who suffered from acne all over their cheeks!

Can you get Cetaphil in the UK? Not a fan of Garnier products. Made my skin worse I found.