Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dwood

Best Facial Moisturizer for Men?

Hey Board,

I was just curious as to what you think the best moisturizer for a man's face is. I currently use Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 but I'm starting to think my face doesn't like it. I use it right after I use the Gentle Face Wash. I haven't used it in a few days and my face is almost completely spot free. My acne isn't very bad to begin with, but I'm just wondering if maybe I should use no moisturizer at all or if there is something else you all can suggest, that won't make me breakout.

Thanks!

Before I was on the Regimen, I was using Neutrogena Triple Protect Face Lotion for Men with SPF 20. It was really nice and worked really well. It is pricey, however, but still a good product. It won't be enough moisture if you're on any acne medication, like BP, Duac or Differin, but it is perfect for unmedicated skin.

Guest Herätys

I have a guy friend that picked up on the moisturizer that I use, its Aveeno Positively Daily Radiant Moisturizer and he likes it. Helps calm down redness too and evens out skin tone.

Expensive though;however, it lasts for months.