Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
katie_in_sydney

TCA Cross in Sydney

Hi all! I have been lurking in these boards for a little over a year now and thought it was time I joined up. I have indented acne scarring on my cheeks, around my mouth and my chin and no matter what I do it seems to be getting progressively worse with more scars appearing weekly (atleast it seems that way).

I was wondering if anyone out there is from Sydney and knows where to go for TCA cross? I know you can do it at home but I would HATE myself if I screwed up and caused more damage so I would like a professional. I have been doing a little research on the net and so far I have only found a place in Melbourne that does TCA and I can't see myself being able to get down there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Katie x

Hi Katie,

My name is Jess and I'm from Sydney as well. I signed up tonight just to ask the exact same question as you! I have done my research and seems like everyone in Sydney is only doing lasers or needling. Did you happen to find any place that does TCA?

Many thanks