Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jondread

Does anyone else have this strange problem?

I've noticed, that when I get a pimple, a day or so after it has healed I get another one in nearly the exact same place but on the opposite side of my face.

It has happened twice this week already, I got one just above literally sitting on top of my right eyebrow, then a day later another one appeared exactly the same place on my left eyebrow.

Then, one on my cheek, then a day later one on my other cheek in the same place.

It's like wherever I get a pimple, there is another one that appears in the exact opposite place on the other side of my face.... It's so weird.

Does anyone else ever get this, or have experienced this before?

I've noticed, that when I get a pimple, a day or so after it has healed I get another one in nearly the exact same place but on the opposite side of my face.

It has happened twice this week already, I got one just above literally sitting on top of my right eyebrow, then a day later another one appeared exactly the same place on my left eyebrow.

Then, one on my cheek, then a day later one on my other cheek in the same place.

It's like wherever I get a pimple, there is another one that appears in the exact opposite place on the other side of my face.... It's so weird.

Does anyone else ever get this, or have experienced this before?

Hello my friend! I to have noticed this in my skin. I refer to it as the symmetry in acne. maybe me and you have very similar acne.

it might be because you are putting your face on like a pillow and sleeping on one side and then you sleep on it another side?

try changing your pillow cover?

I have that as well.

My two major concerns of my face:

2 large post-acne red mark spots. One under each eye, symmetrical.

and two active spots; symmetrical on my cheeks.