Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:nag::nag::nag:

My best friend has perfect skin, so does my roommate, I don't. Even if I'm having a clear day, my skin is so oily i feel uncomfortable being outside in the heat cause i know it's just going to make me more oily. And if we're inside I feel mentally occupied with remembering to go to bathroom every 30mins. to blot my face and reapply makeup, I mean who goes to the bathroom every 30mins seriously. Also, I can't spend the whole day with friends or a date cause my as the day goes on my skin secretes more and more oil and after blotting so many times my makeup looks up-even and far from fresh as it did when i first met up with them :taking deep breath: So, I envy my best friend and roomate, they both have boyfriends, i don't, but not only do they have boyfriends, one lives with hers and one spends everyday with hers. The have that liberty of doing so because they don't have to worry about skin regimens or the fact that they may break out the next day or that their skin's too oily and there makeup will look all jacked up in a few hours. Has anybody experience this?

I totally understand how you feel.. best friends having the best of complexion yet your own skin pales in comparison. But just go out and have a good time, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I know how you feel. My friends have great skin and I feel weird or bad going out with them. WORSE at sleepovers and such I have to do my routine or I break out so while they're in bed giggling I'm doing my acne stuff. But I'm still trying to work through. But according to here once you are done with acne you'll be a stronger better person.

There's a few things you can do to make your face less oily. Try eating healthier, it makes the liver work better so less oil. and don't have sex (supposedly) it makes hormones go crazy and more oil. No proof, but worth trying.

:nag: :nag: :nag:

My best friend has perfect skin, so does my roommate, I don't. Even if I'm having a clear day, my skin is so oily i feel uncomfortable being outside in the heat cause i know it's just going to make me more oily. And if we're inside I feel mentally occupied with remembering to go to bathroom every 30mins. to blot my face and reapply makeup, I mean who goes to the bathroom every 30mins seriously. Also, I can't spend the whole day with friends or a date cause my as the day goes on my skin secretes more and more oil and after blotting so many times my makeup looks up-even and far from fresh as it did when i first met up with them :taking deep breath: So, I envy my best friend and roomate, they both have boyfriends, i don't, but not only do they have boyfriends, one lives with hers and one spends everyday with hers. The have that liberty of doing so because they don't have to worry about skin regimens or the fact that they may break out the next day or that their skin's too oily and there makeup will look all jacked up in a few hours. Has anybody experience this?

Acne is a cry from your body that it is out of whack. I read this book "Clear For Life". Not only by reading it has it cleared my acne but also made me completely and utterly more healthy. I recommend you read it and sign up for his Acne 101 guide. If you want it, message me. By the way, all that stuff you are putting on your face will never give you clear skin. I don't even have to wash my face any more.

There is a way to control oily skin only once a day and make the skin into something more normal and acceptable.

And if you try hard, you will find your way.

As far as doing that process goes, your going to have to keep it a secret. Find something realistic and stick to it. If you must wake up at 5 am and do the regimen till 6, is that really so bad? No. Your Living time per day is 16 hours and your wasting an hour, big deal.

Don't worry, Be happiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

people seem to have plenty of ways to decrease their oiliness...you should read about them or make a thread in the appropriate forum asking about it. i haven't really had this problem too much, so i don't read those threads, but i've read that applying jojoba oil has decreased oiliness for some people.

Awww. The most important thing is, try not to worry about it. Don't go and look at your skin in mirrors so much. I mean, sometimes mirrors can be total and utter BYOTCHES. You know that film what came out quite recently- the horror film called Mirrors? Well, when I first heard about it, I was like, Chuh, I don't need to see that. I've been LIVING a horror film called Mirrors for the past 6 years of my life.

Yeah. Anyway, just...try to relax. It may sound hard, but- out of sight, out of mind. Maybe talk to your roommates about it. Lookin at your face every 30 mins dunt soun healthy, and you sound stressed, and all that stress can't be good for anything. But I can totally empathise.

kiss kiss. Hug