Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So basically in the past week me, my 2 friends, and one of my friends cousin went "ghost hunting." Basically we just drove around at like 11-4 AM going to abandoned mansions and stuff in my town and taking some creepy ass pics. I am the one driving its my car ha.

Anyways, we stopped at a couple girls houses just to say high and shit but none of them could go out. So my friend who set it all up wants to go again cause it was fun. It was actually the only time I've had fun with friends all summer (2 months).

So now that he wants to do it again, he's going to bring a girl. The girl is going to bring a friend. But my other friend is also tagging along. Both of them get girls with ease. Any girl they want really. Perfect skin, and they always have girls trying to get with them. Now me on the other hand, I haven't had a girlfriend since 8th grade (My only one so far in life). I am now going into 11th grade.

I feel like if I go then I'll be the 3rd wheel on this double date type of deal. I want to go because I know it will be fun when they're not hooking up, but I don't want to because I know the other girl will go for my other friend.

I'm so torn between going or not. My skin is filled with red cysts that are so big they hurt. I try to remain confident with nice clothes, clean car, and not dwelling on the fact that I'm lonely, crushed, and depressed 24/7, but this time I just don't think I can go and stay confident. I've been in situations before where my friends have all had dates and I haven't. It was horrible.

I'm sorry if this makes no sense. I just have to come on this board and write about my problems when I'm feeling really down. Any suggestions or comments will truly help.

Thank you for reading.

You don't have to go if you would feel uncomfortable. I think it would be weird to go out with my friends if they had dates and I didn't. If it's possible, maybe you could try to bring a girl along to even it up.

You should go, it sounds like tons of fun. It doesn't sound like you'll be a 3rd wheel, it sounds like you'll be a guy hanging out with a fun group of friends doing something interesting.

It might be different if the other two couples were going to a movie or out to dinner or something distinctly date-ish, but this just seems like a small party. :cool:

You could go and just show them that you are a fun guy. I know girls like their boyfriends' friends too. Like, they think they're a cool guy and maybe this way you can meet new girls and friends. You'd just be the cool fun guy and you will be under a lot less pressure than the ones on the "date" trust me.

I know exactly how you feel! I've been there but as a girl. I am always either the 3rd wheel or i guess "5th wheel" It sucks big time!!! Im going into my junior year of highschool, almost 17 and have never had a bf... Its a real downer on my self esteem. All my friends have had bfs, kisses, everything. And I am the one who hasn't.. Then i always get dragged along on there group outings and i feel even worse seeing them with guys, while im alone. So after a while i basically told them, "Hey im sick of being the third wheel, so im gunna pass" They understood. Also, its tough because my friends have clear skin for the most part, are confident, and able to get guys. I have been asked out before, but acne has always gotten in the way of me opening up and liking someone. Im afraid if i get too close they will so how bad my skin really is or how much makeup i wear and get grossed out. Its a terrible feeling. :/ I just want u to know that ur not alone.