Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For the past two years, I have been getting inflamed, without pus, bumps on my face which takes a very, very long time to heal and when they finally do heal, they leave a very red mark. They are painful when touched. Usually when I get acne they only last for two or three days and they would eventually lessen in size and disappear. The red bump I have right now has been on my face for almost a month and it is still very red and bumpy. It looks like a pimple that's ready to burst. *Eeek* The bump also doesn't have a pointy center. It looks like a hill.

I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried quite a lot of acne medications but the bump doesn't want to disappear and so my face has been getting more and more red marks. It's eating away my self confidence and sanity. Anyone has any idea what these bumps are? Are they acne? Thank you very much.

For the past two years, I have been getting inflamed, without pus, bumps on my face which takes a very, very long time to heal and when they finally do heal, they leave a very red mark. They are painful when touched. Usually when I get acne they only last for two or three days and they would eventually lessen in size and disappear. The red bump I have right now has been on my face for almost a month and it is still very red and bumpy. It looks like a pimple that's ready to burst. *Eeek* The bump also doesn't have a pointy center. It looks like a hill.

I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried quite a lot of acne medications but the bump doesn't want to disappear and so my face has been getting more and more red marks. It's eating away my self confidence and sanity. Anyone has any idea what these bumps are? Are they acne? Thank you very much.

I could be completely wrong, but I used to have something like this when I was younger on my arm. It could be Eczema.

I think eczema bumps are clustered together. Mine are usually spread apart like normal acne but without the pus and the hole.