Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyle 1

Extremely ashy

I am on the regimen and I use a pump of Moisturizer on my face every day. My face will look fine for about 3-5 hours, then it gets extremely ashy, and it gets ashy instantly if i open my mouth to eat a sandwich. I am in need of an answer quickly, because this has been happening for the last few days, and I cant stand it.

you mean like flaky?

dan's regimen gets your skin VERY dry. like 1 pump of bp makes my face go all flaky and dry.

that means your not moisturizing well enough.

dan said that his jojoba oil is the solution to the flakiness.

you mean like flaky?

dan's regimen gets your skin VERY dry. like 1 pump of bp makes my face go all flaky and dry.

that means your not moisturizing well enough.

dan said that his jojoba oil is the solution to the flakiness.

Im going to try to use the jojoba oil. I hate it because it makes my face sooooooo shiny

The BP is actually drying the shit out of your skin. It did this very thing to my skin and it has not recovered ever since--and I did it back in 2007 (check the archives if you want). If you have sensitive skin do not use the Dan regimen--

Before going forward, please, PLEASE make sure you're not allergic to BP. I did not know I was allergic to BP for years because no one ever told me it was even possible to be allergic to BP. If I did know I wouldn't even be in this disastrous place as it is--BP has destroyed my skin.

/sigh

Good luck.

The BP is actually drying the shit out of your skin. It did this very thing to my skin and it has not recovered ever since--and I did it back in 2007 (check the archives if you want). If you have sensitive skin do not use the Dan regimen--

Before going forward, please, PLEASE make sure you're not allergic to BP. I did not know I was allergic to BP for years because no one ever told me it was even possible to be allergic to BP. If I did know I wouldn't even be in this disastrous place as it is--BP has destroyed my skin.

/sigh

Good luck.

Im pretty sure I am not allergic to BP. It has helped my acne a lot. I no longer have active acne because of it, and it rarely turns my skin red. Almost never turns my skin red. What are some signs to being allergic to BP?