Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coldplay

your favorite inspirational qoute?

ok lets face it, sometimes acne takes a toll for the worst and we are left somber on the verge of giving up. I notice that most of you when replying to post the people post , you guys leave like an inspirational quote/s... what is your favorite qoute that makes you see the future with great expectations and hope? the qoute or even person that lifts your spirits? :surprised:

Moved to the Emotional And Psychological Effects Of Acne board.

In the future, if you'd like to start a thread that's not directly acne- or treatment-related, please wait until you've reached Veteran Member status, and then post it in The Lounge.

I didn't think Queen Latifah's quote was that great.

Overall, I think it is a nice website. I'm sure the men here would fall in love with Angelina Jolie saying that she finds scars attractive. It's a nice way to remind someone who's down that perfection isn't attainable, and beauty is always subjective.

Megan Fox seems to be the most popular woman in the world right now, so I will use her as an example. There are men who don't find her attractive, and I've actually heard some men call her unattractive. I've also heard men call Beyonce fat, and say Gisele, the Victoria's Secret supermodel, looks like a man. These women may be perfect in your eyes, but some people find them ugly. That makes them beautiful in your eyes, and doesn't mean they're universally regarded as beautiful.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I'm out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

-Marilyn Monroe

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

-Marilyn Monroe

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

-Marilyn Monroe

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."

-Marilyn Monroe

"The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because it's only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies, that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.â€

-Chuck Palahniuk

"Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."

-Will Smith

We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

-Anne Frank

Despite everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

-Anne Frank

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.

-Anne Frank

"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't." -Marilyn Monroe

^_^