Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello

I am in the UK, so suggest items only available in the UK please.

I am looking for a cleanser and toner with 2% salicylic acid in, and also a moisturizer with either aha or oil free and shine free.

Great thanks,

Lloyd

Hello

I am looking for a cleanser and toner with 2% salicylic acid in, and also a moisturizer with either aha or oil free and shine free.

Great thanks,

Lloyd

Garnier do a range called Pure A and Clinique has a range called 3 Step Blemish Solutions. Both of these I have tried and both contain salicylic acid, but a what concentrtion I'm not sure. Clinique is by far the best out of the two of them. It is really helping my skin. The Garnier I found really dried out and irritated my face and caused more breakouts and the moisturiser was rubbish. You get what you pay for with Clinique. I'm sure there are more ranges out there with salicylic acid in you'll just have to check the ingredients. Hope this helped

Hello

Great thanks,

Lloyd

Garnier do a range called Pure A and Clinique has a range called 3 Step Blemish Solutions. Both of these I have tried and both contain salicylic acid, but a what concentrtion I'm not sure. Clinique is by far the best out of the two of them. It is really helping my skin. The Garnier I found really dried out and irritated my face and caused more breakouts and the moisturiser was rubbish. You get what you pay for with Clinique. I'm sure there are more ranges out there with salicylic acid in you'll just have to check the ingredients. Hope this helped

Got myself a cleanser, toner and moisturizer of the new garnier pure active range, which is exactly what i was looking for. 2% salicylic acid cleanser and toner, a mattifying moisturizer with salicylic acid in it. I will give this a try for a few weeks, Hopefully it should be fine.

If not, back to the BP!