Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xXSarahXx

What kind of acne is this ??

Without treatment, i have moderate to severe acne...but ive found good succes with hormonal treatments...However, ive still never had perfectly clear, smooth skin, and ive decided i want to try and achieve this. I still seem to get white heads and these other bumps that i am not sure what they are, but basically they:

- non-inflamed bumps

- nothing visible inside them

- pretty small

Are these all white heads??

But I can't pull out anything at all, its like a bump in the skin and they're pretty much all over my face but mostly on my forehead.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions to help me get rid of these that would be great :) thx

It sounds like Rosacea mixed with a little bit of mild inflamed acne, but it's impossible to tell without pictures... It could even be Eczema. Still, hard to tell without pictures really.

I have them right now, even though I've NEVER had them before. I know for a fact it's because of the topical steroid they were giving me. My have one by one all become inflamed and when they do the stuff that comes out of them are hard lil' nasty crusty things--like when I finally push one out I can rub them between my fingers and it doesn't even break apart.

I'm sure your lil flesh bumps are the same but on a much smaller simpler level. Deep down in your pore you have something this small and hard like a grain of sand. Just sitting there trying to get absorbed back into your skin or wait for your skin to naturally purge it through skin shedding.

If they are not inflamed, count your blessings, mine have become inflamed and it's a fucking disaster.

Good luck, man. I hope the best for you.

I have them right now, even though I've NEVER had them before. I know for a fact it's because of the topical steroid they were giving me. My have one by one all become inflamed and when they do the stuff that comes out of them are hard lil' nasty crusty things--like when I finally push one out I can rub them between my fingers and it doesn't even break apart.

I'm sure your lil flesh bumps are the same but on a much smaller simpler level. Deep down in your pore you have something this small and hard like a grain of sand. Just sitting there trying to get absorbed back into your skin or wait for your skin to naturally purge it through skin shedding.

If they are not inflamed, count your blessings, mine have become inflamed and it's a fucking disaster.

Good luck, man. I hope the best for you.

sry to hear yours are really inflamed.

but i have to say, i've been reading more on this site and found a topic in the non-inflammed acne section, that talks about a fungus and using Nizoral helps this. (The description sounds just like my little bumps). I'm going to try using this on my face , until my next derm appointment. (I've used dandruff shampoo on my face before at the suggestion of my derm, but stopped because it was so drying but i'll be careful this time. I also can't remember if it helped or not, so i'm going to try that for now.)

Thought i should let you know, im not quite sure what you mean in your description, but maybe you should check it out and see if it sounds like what you have.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=164964