Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boston50

Sleeping problems on Spiro

I have read random comments where women have had sleep problems on spiro. Not because of increased urination, just not being able to fall asleep. Anyone experience this?

For me the opposite has been true. I sleep better (and earlier) than I did before. The only time I get insomnia now is before my period, but that's always been the case.

For me the opposite has been true. I sleep better (and earlier) than I did before. The only time I get insomnia now is before my period, but that's always been the case.

I sleep like a log, dreaming almost constantly lol

I had to stop taking spiro because of insomnia. I would fall asleep OK, but then I wouldn't stay asleep; wake up, fall asleep, wake up again, etc. all night long until morning. It was very unpleasant. It only got worse the longer I was on it. I also had a weird tightness in my chest and anxiety.. I read on a body builder's web site that spiro is actually a steroid, which I didn't realize. I felt much better after stopping it. I've also seen better results with antibiotics.