Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help as I am new to this site...

I did a TCA 15% peel 7 days ago to get rid of sundamage which worked a treat! However, it seems that I had an adverse reaction to the cream I was using (i.e. too greasy for my naturally oily skin) and now I have had a mass acne breakout all over my face and am devastated.

I have suffered with bad skin all my life but never after a peel and never this bad.

Can anyone advise whether its too soon to do another TCA 15% peel - as I cant go into work like this for another week anyway - to clear up the acne but this time use a hyper-allogenic cream afterwards? I just dont want to damage my skin by doing this....

Many thanks in advance for any advice!

Ania

Thanks - what is apple vinegar?

I used a cream which I believe was too oily for my face. I used vaseline before during a peel and it didnt have the same effect. :-(

be carefull with a peel it ruined my face and a couple of other peoples on this board just be aware of what your putting on ur face it is acid when all said and done. i did 2 peels and im left seriously depressed by the whole thing!