Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello just wanted to say hi since this is my first post on this forum. Anyways I have been on a regiment for about 2 weeks now but just started working on my body which is really a mess compared to my face. Seems the majority of it is scaring but theres still a few active acne here and there. So I ordered some of that AHA+ dan has and I've been using it twice a day for about a week and truthfully haven't seen too much progress with it but I just feel like I'm burning this stuff up half the bottles gone already. Although I have a really large area to cover. Am I using it too often or is that about right?

I'm not sure if you should be using it twice a day, but except for some burning I guess it can't hurt.

Reading back your post you have only been using this for about a week, give it maybe a month, I know it seems long but (at least to me) there is no such thing as an instant treatment or cure to acne. If you are running out, try doing what I did. I used about a quarter to half dollar size amount for my chest, and both my shoulder blades.

Oh I know it's not going to be instant. I just figured when I started using the regimen on my face I noticed minor improvements in a matter of days. By no means am I planning on stopping I was just wondering if I was applying it at the right intervals.

First off, you're not supposed to add the AHA into The Regimen until you've been doing it for at least a month.

And twice a day is too much. Two or three times a week is about right.