Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does my bacne disgust you?

haha. yeah i'm 13. dont show off my bacne and no one knows i have it but my motherrr, unless someone saw and i didnt know. anyway. here are the pictures. and for some reason the pictures wont upload.. picture of me and picture of my bacne do you think anyone will be like "ewww!"

Holy. GUACAMOLE. You are so gorgeous! :D

No one will notice a little bacne, I assure you. People would only react that way if it was realllllly severe, which yours is visually far from. Relax. =P

that made me smile :D you're so nice. and i hope you're right..

your fineee!!! you only have about one or two spots that you can hardly notice dont fret over that alot of ppl inlcuding myself would kill to have that little of bacne

I can't see much because my backlight is broken and I have a lamp shining on my screen just to see what I'm typing, but I don't really see anything at all.

Besides - you're GORGEOUS. Let's trade faces? :pray:

Your skin is absolutely amazing. It doesn't disgust me in the slightest, I wouldn't even consider that bacne at all..!

To the person who posted above me, have you ever drank Baileys out of a shoe?

Actually most of the people writing in this part of the boards would like to have skin like yours :) And btw, you are a real cutie :) I wish you were my little sister :D

:ninja: you shouldn't worry it's no where near severe, I had to contrast my screen to even notice them hahaha seems like they would be gone by now as I'm typing this

you're very cute:D don't worry, be happy

nothing to be concerned with yet.....just dont let it get like mine

I swear... do you like posting this pic... it's like your reply to people who don't have it that bad... and it's very vague to what body part that really is.

Anyway... like most said..... You don;t have it bad :)

well thanks. i'm still self concious about it.. its a little worse right now.. ugh. i just dont know how to cover it. i get a shower every day, i use clearasil stayclear daily pore cleansing pads about two to three times a day also. because i happen to have very oily skin. my point is, does anyone know how to cover up back acne? and i'll be wearing a tight shirt tomarrow and i wont be able to change it. so, what can i do to prevent getting more bacne because the tight shirts are what cause my bacne.

Wow. Thats hardly anything. Im having trouble seeing it?

I dont say this often but count your blessings. You have it lucky!

I dont have bacne and our backs look the same.

well thanks. i'm still self concious about it.. its a little worse right now.. ugh. i just dont know how to cover it. i get a shower every day, i use clearasil stayclear daily pore cleansing pads about two to three times a day also. because i happen to have very oily skin. my point is, does anyone know how to cover up back acne? and i'll be wearing a tight shirt tomarrow and i wont be able to change it. so, what can i do to prevent getting more bacne because the tight shirts are what cause my bacne.

I understand being self conscious about it, but you really have nothing to worry about. As someone who has had back acne to a much more severe extent, yours is hardly recognizable.

From what I see in the picture, your back is almost flawless! The little spots can be dealt with with AHA. When my bacne was bad, it was waaaaaaay worse than yours.