Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am 22, have mild acne and just picked up AcneFree and Cetaphil. Do I use both or just AcneFree? I heard good things about both but just realized that Cetaphil is a cleanser and AcneFree comes with its own. I also was told to pick up a moisturizer what would be best to use with them?

Hoping to get an answer. Also I've been using a facial wash in the shower for a bit now. Haven't noticed a difference with it so I should stop that right?

I would say you're better off just using Cetaphil because it's a very gently cleanser and won't irritate your skin. For a moisturizer, i'de say you can't go wrong with Cetaphil or CeraVe.

I've been just using the AcneFree actually for a bit. Would Cetaphil be enough for acne? So far my skin is responding well with AcneFree. I have some slight irritation and I have to be careful in the sun but the acne is going away. I will have a few pimples at night that are very noticeable, in the morning the pimples are still not gone right away but they aren't as red. It hasn't totally stopped it yet so I will see how it works

Sorry to be product-illiterate but is Cetaphil good for girls too? (lol i know its a stupid question)

and is it good?

Well if it's working then keep doing it, it's all about what works best for you. Have you been using a moisturizer?

Yes Cetaphil is good for girls,it's just a gentle cleanser, not sure how well it removes make up tho.

Hi,

I've tried cetaphil and acne free. I think that the acnefree cleanser is too drying, so I would use cetaphil as a cleanser and then follow up with the toner and then the BP lotion. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the BP lotion, if i could i would buy the lotion on its own..Its the best BP lotion i've tried, and I"VE TRIED MANY.

But ya, i just wanted to add in my thoughts : )