Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
REB

Off Topic Area.

I was thinking about this and figured id post it here. Im a member of a few forums and generally my favorite area to post in is the Off Topic area. This is one of the few forums without an area for that (which really surprises me)

Especially for a site like this one i think it could be benificial. With many people feeling down about there acne, redness etc...a place to talk about other things would be awesome. I have been down many times and gone in an off topic lounge and found myself laughing at some rediculous post. This is obviously a more serious site compared to the others but it still couldnt hurt. There really are no negatives about it.

One forum i belong too where i have over 4000 posts, 3000 are in the off topic area. Thats the only reason i still post there. I have a lot of fun in there. Another forum where im a mod on had a huge number request this forum and when they got one it became the most active area on the whole forum.

Just my 2 cents and who knows, yall might even like the idea. Im willing to bet this has been posted before and im sorry if its a repost. I havent seen an off topic area either, if im missing something feel free to show me! We have the psychological effects forum, how about make a forum where not only can you post random things, but awesome topics aswell.

Also it could be a place to bond with others on this forum, create better friendships, joke around and even get to know people more personally. The forum is off topic and can have posts about anything and everything. A new movie, sports, your pets etc...I would love to see it. Anyone else?

Thanks! Opinions?

True true. I forgot about that one!

I was talking more for everyone though. Maybe ill just stick with the lounge!

Thanks for the timely response!

Well, the Lounge is for everyone.

The reason we don't have it open and available immediately to new members is because we encourage our members to be helpful in the acne related forums first before spending a lot of time in the off topic area. This also helps to cut down on spammers and trolls who might join simply for the off topic forum.

Trust me, it works better this way.

Well, the Lounge is for everyone.

The reason we don't have it open and available immediately to new members is because we encourage our members to be helpful in the acne related forums first before spending a lot of time in the off topic area. This also helps to cut down on spammers and trolls who might join simply for the off topic forum.

Trust me, it works better this way.

Sounds awesome. I do trust you and thanks :)