Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
radtraining@yahoo.com

starting the regime today

so i started it last night and this morning....so far not to bad saw some of the big ones start using etc....redness going down i think one of the bigest mistakes people make when using bp...is using to much and not mostiurizing after ward...id probally say this is the biggest thing i notice if i dont moisturize my skin will look like hell...i just orderd dans cleanser and mostiurizer ....but yea i have very sensitive skin so if i dont my skin looks pretty bad. Before i tried his treatment and it looked like shit but its because i just letf it on didnt mositurize etc used to much....So yea first day not bad id say theres some improvment for sure makes the pimples harder makes them alot harder to pop etc...i have a feeling this could actually work will keep updated...ill take a pic a week to post results.

well its wensday now monday i broke out bad because i used the wrong moisturizer and yesterday it was getting way way better till i used the bassis soap...things are looking alot better over all only day 3 less bumps under skin alot less redness no oil ...give me a week and im thinking it should be almost all gone the moistuizer i put on feels really good smoth nice and the cleanser fells great to great products DAN ...im seeing drastic improvment.. get all dans products and you wont be let down