Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christof

Most annoying thing for me...

...is my surname. Just by strange coincidence my surname is Whitehead.

Chris Whitehead???? Whitehead by name, Whitehead by nature!

I just have to laugh sometimes. Ive already decided that im going to take my wife's name when I get married lol.

:boohoo:

Awh! I'm sorry, but that made me laugh :lol:

My surname in French is "The Beautiful" :|

Seriously.

And I feel bad, because I'm quite from it. I feel like it's false advertisement :lol: I can only imagine what people think.

Awh! I'm sorry, but that made me laugh :lol:

My surname in French is "The Beautiful" :|

Seriously.

And I feel bad, because I'm quite from it. I feel like it's false advertisement :lol: I can only imagine what people think.

Thats a lovely surname! We are all beautiful here so it fits perfectly :) Marry me so I can steal your name :dance:

:w00t:

I do :blush:

You'd better have money too, I'm a gold digger!

Haha I have money....student loans....and a very large amount of debt!

Come back to me when I have my degree and ive paid off the student debts lol. Then I will trade your name for my money ;)

At least you have a sense of humor about it. Chances are you won't have acne forever. Nobody will be able to make the connection in the future.

I've got a friend with your surname i've always thought how ironic it would be if she had acne/skin problem whatever....

Dude who cares ;) good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkken

lol aw Chris, has anyone ever mocked you? that would suck hehe

my lastname doesn't mean anything .. i dont think :dozing: so it's a normal lastname for a mexican lol

My last name means "Armed to Kill"

:ninja:

scary stuff...

If you surround yourself with people of a different race the connotation of "Whitehead" as in "pimple" might end up being replaced with "Whitehead" as in the "guy is white and has a white head"...

idk

:shrug:

I thought of a few more. Sometimes it helps to compare yourself those who are worse off.

Take for example Seymour Cox. Do you think he likes his name?

There's always Harry Johnson-doomed at birth--and I personally know a Richard Head.

Whitehead--that's not soooo bad, especially once you're all clear. Those other poor fellows, they're stuck for life!

i had a bud in hs whose last name was zittman.

I always found it weird; he was always pretty clear tho.

Strangly enough ive never been mocked for it no. Which is weird because I was quite well known in school by people from all years (not because I was popular but because I was the school geek haha) and I was always known as 'Chris Whitehead', not just 'Chris' or 'Christopher' or 'Christof' as my nickname is. But the bullies who did call me names clearly werent intelligent enough to use what was right in front of them as an insult lol.

D_lightful you are right. Most people probably would see it as a guy with a white head. Funny how you should use that other example as one of my best mates' names is Richard Edward. So we shortened it for him to Dick Ed...get it? ;) Yeah we are mature for our age haha.