Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eh-D

Sudden mild breakout every few months

Hey there,

So, ever since December, I've been breaking out very badly every 2 to 3 months. I just don't know what to do. Right now, I kinda look like this:

i27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/Trace_The_Hedgehog/DSC09477.jpg

That picture is from December I think. Right now, I'm not as mild, but it's starting to get there. It's pretty bad behind my neck. I can't turn my head to the sides or up because it just hurts when I do. My dermatologist has me on Erythrocin which isn't really helping. He had me on a different pill last month, but that only helped for my face, not the huge cysts I tend to get around my neck.

So anyone know what I should do for this? It's really painful and last time it got to the point where I couldn't even talk right because if I did, they would either burst, or just plain hurt. Thanks a lot in advance!

Talked to your dermatologist about Acutane? That would probably knock it out for good. If you dont want that maybe Dan's Regimen?

Pretty serious breakouts :ninja: , would ask about accutane if it's just a constant breakout every few months. There is an accutane log on these forums about someone who went through an amazing journey :D after shaving off his beard and finishing accutane he is quite the good looking guy.

RCRanger03 is the blog under accutane logs

Well hopefully I'll see him tommorrow and ask.

Also I forgot to ask you guys. Why do you think it happens? I mean this didn't start until December. Then it just started coming every two or three months! It got worse today! They're huge and I can't even move my mouth anymore!

Oh, also, believe it or not, my tounge gets kinda jagged when this happens. It just doesn't look good.

Not sure, could have to do with age. I've never been on accutane but I've read and seen amazing results. Sounds like more of a internal thing with your body since you're having breakouts ever few months instead a few pimples a day if you're cleansing > treating > moisturizing properly.

Sorry to hear that you can't even move your mouth anymore because of acne :| ...

Hopefully you find some answers from your dermatologist and will be prescribed accutane and then you can start logging under the accutane logs with other people one a great journey to clear skin :D

So turns out I'll be going on accutane. It's toned down a little but I'll still be using the treatment since for my regular acne. I went to give the blood samples today so I should start in about a week or so. Sounds like it's pretty serious stuff huh?