Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, last night while I was sleeping, I was unwillingly (while I was asleep) itching my pimples on my face at one point. And now, the pimples are turning into scabs and my face is becoming red.

I don't know what to do about it =(

Don't scratch!

But since they are turning into scabs at this point, let them fall off by themselves or to the point where they come off easily when using a cleanser. You might get a scar, you might not.

Your face is becoming red because you're irritating your skin by scratching and picking at it. I suggest to change you pillow case, since that is the assumed location of where you scratched your pimples to the point where they became scabs. Also to stick to some products that won't inflame your skin anymore that it is. For example: don't use strong tropicals like BP10%, stick with 2.5% as a start.

To help improve your skin texture from the scabbing, I would try Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion with AHA. It will sting as a first time user,but it does do what it says in a length of time. Remember to use some sun screen if you're going outside while having this lotion on because AHA makes your skin sensitive to sunlight.

Hope all goes well.