Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hustlersince9

Tetracycline and the regimen??

Ok So i just started using tetracycline yesterday and at the same time i just started using the regimen 3 days ago.... Is it ok to be using tetracycline and the regimen???/ If u know or know someone that knows please help me I appreciate it :)

Let me know your progress with this. I just restarted using the regimen yesterday, but in the past I was on tetracycline for 3 months and it honestly did nothing for me. Some minor clearing, but really no major improvements. Perhaps the combination of the two will do wonders.

Really?? Well I hope this works and ill keep you posted..

And no one ever heard from him again...

necro, eh?

tetracycline, or the less intense form doxycycline, does help with acne caused by bacteria. It does nothing for acne caused by clogged pores tho. When combined with the regimen it can significantly help reduce inflammation caused by bacteria. Alone tho, don't except it to completely clear your skin.

necro, eh?

tetracycline, or the less intense form doxycycline, does help with acne caused by bacteria. It does nothing for acne caused by clogged pores tho. When combined with the regimen it can significantly help reduce inflammation caused by bacteria. Alone tho, don't except it to completely clear your skin.

No one rests in peace on my watch, boy.