Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
idunno11

About head and shoulders shampoo with the acty zync thingy

Well my doctor told me not to use it because it intensifies acne?, but I just read a post here, that it actually helps, thing is, my dandruff case got back to what it was then, I gota use an anti dandruff shampoo, you sure it wouldn't intensify my acne?

H&S Classic shampoo/conditioner combo did not make my backacne worse. Surprisingly without me knowing (since I don't look at my back in the mirror much) I only have the occational spot and the scars are going away, can barely see them. Can't say if it was H&S, but I used that for a good 5 months, and now I'm using Dove tea and cucumber type, it's a green bottle. I'm a female with long hair, so I keep my hair tied in a bun at night when I'm a sleep or wearing a tanktop at home that reveals my back so the oils from my hair won't promote acne.

Well this case or another, I will go buy head and shoulders shampoo today, my dandruff got pretty bad, and if it even helps acne, and doesn't make it worse, so it is good.

try using JASON brand TEA TREE OIL Shampoo. Tea Tree oil is anti-fungal (common cause of dandruff) and normalizes the scalp to prevent flaking.

i've used it instead of the head and shoulders and it seems to work just as well.

and tea tree oil won't aggravate your acne...if anything it will help it!

i stopped using head and shoulders because it contained sulfates.

Sodium Laureth sulfate and other chemicals are irritating and can lead to premature balding, as well as other serious conditions!

Guest missyjean130

I'm in the habit of washing my face after I'm done showering as well.That way,if some of my shampoo or conditioner fell on my face by accident I can wash it off =P

I also keep my hair out of my face,which is sometimes difficult due to my long hair, but that's why bobby pins are nice :)

The only problem I have with Head & Shoulders is it makes my hair fragile,healthy from root to tip my butt. :(