Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne has basically fully transformed into cystic acne. I used to get a few cysts here and there, but now almost every single pimple on my face is cystic. At first when I cut out dairy and wheat/gluten, when I first came to this website about 3 months ago, cysts didn't appear as much, but now it seems like I only get cysts! During my apple fast I formed even more cysts, which I am guessing is due to all of that sugar in the apples. I remember back when I still ate dairy and pasta much of the time, I could go to the bathroom much more easily and now that I am on my new diet which mainly consists of salads, vegetables, meats, fruits and nuts, sometimes I can't even go to the bathroom anymore! Has anyone found a link between digestion and cysts specifically? I am working on improving my digestion, but it just doesn't seem to be working with my diet.

i really have no idea, but i could pitch some.

first of all, not every person's acne is related to diet.

i cannot think of cystic acne being related to diet, then again, my acne isn't related to diet, so i have an impartial point of view.

if anything, i guess just eat as healthy as you can including all nutrients and minerals. cut dairy in your case.

i really have no idea, but i could pitch some.

first of all, not every person's acne is related to diet.

i cannot think of cystic acne being related to diet, then again, my acne isn't related to diet, so i have an impartial point of view.

if anything, i guess just eat as healthy as you can including all nutrients and minerals. cut dairy in your case.

I cut dairy and have been eating as healthy as possible for a while..

I am sure a big factor in cystic acne is acidic foods, especially fruits. Maybe what we need is a good acidic and alkaline balance..