Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mills

would needling help ice picks vs tca, subcsion

for ice picks that are 1-2mm with no visible base, would using a skinny syringe needle or pin into the hole deep enought to casuing wound healing help close off hole?

or would subscion be better?

i know tca cross is an option

Needling will help but u have to keep doing it over and over once every 4 to 6 weeks,read up on selfneedling and use the right needles.

Dermarolling does help but same again u have to keep doing it,read up on this also

Tca cross helps but use a cotton pad soaked in water to neutralize the acid once it as frosted so it doesn't go any deeper,some say the tca is self neutralizing but i don't think so.

Hope this as helped u so GL.

hi if ice pick are 1-2mm what kind of needle is best so not to widen and do i put it directyl in middle not the side or move needle side to side so it doesnt widen?

how deep and do it until bleeds?

Use a 31 or 33g diabetic needle and prick scar say at 45 degree angle away from the center of the scar go about 2 to 3mm deep,never prick in the center.

The icepicks wont go away with the 1st needling treatment u have to keep doing needling every 4 to 6 weeks.

Make sure u buy the right needles and make sure the needles are the same thickness all the way down to the end of the needle,it doesn't want to be wider at the end,here is what i use.

http://www.pcpdirect.co.uk/Pharmacy/Diabet...2mm_33G_100.htm