Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beautifuldoll

what sounds are your enemies?

...like for example if you're walking then suddenly you hear the sound of a double decker bus and you think to yourself, oh fuck a bus load full of people might look my direction all at once. :surprised: or if you hear loud teenage kids approaching. Loud teenage kids usely never have a problem saying out loud when they find something disgusting or giggling and making it clear it's you they're giggling at;when you hear them approach you think, oh fuck :surprised:

The only sound that frightens me:

When I'm laying in my bed with PJs, Messy hair, and some acne product on my face.

Then the doorbell rings. DUNDUNDUN.

When a friend says, " You know, you have a huge zit right there on your face."

REALLY?!?!?!

What sounds are my enemies?

The sound of a chainsaw being revved up by a masked lunatic, while I am walking in the woods.

The revving, grinding sound that I always seem to make when Im tryin to switch gears during a driving lesson.

The sound of my driving instructor snortin with alarm and yelling, "Now watch out for that yellow car on the right! Watch out for the yellow car on the...Oh. Too late."

The sound of glass smashing. Cos usually it is me who is making the glass smash, due to my clumsiness, and as I listen to the tinkly noise I know i am about to get in trouble.

The sound of a gun being cocked to my temples, and then the sound of a man growlin in a husky voice, "Say ya prayers kid."

When I am swimming in the sea, and the orchestra starts up, slow at first then getting faster: DOO DOO. DOO DOO. DOO DOO. DOODoo. doo doo. And I know I am about to be eaten by Jaws.

I was going to say what Cam said, like when I'm in my room at night with spot treatment blobs on my face and just in general looking a hot mess...then I hear someone approaching my door. Ha, that's a personal "oh shit" moment.

When I'm laying in my bed with PJs, Messy hair, and some acne product on my face.

Haha dude that's a good one mine too :P

Hmm.. the bus one is pretty cool, but I would say the sound of a pack of hot girls walking towards me or pulling up beside me when I'm driving ? ;/

I know! I hate it when the doorbell rings and I have unbrushed hair, zit cream all over my face, retainer in... :redface:

I ask my mom to answer it! And if it's for me she distracts them until I make myself presentable. Yep, my mom is awesome. :dance:

I know! I hate it when the doorbell rings and I have unbrushed hair, zit cream all over my face, retainer in... :redface:

I ask my mom to answer it! And if it's for me she distracts them until I make myself presentable. Yep, my mom is awesome. :dance:

have no fear loco is hear and ill tell you what if a mother fucker wants to laugh at me for havin acne i usually punch them in the face so most people jus keep there face shut now haha i tend to hit a lot of people