Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CheekyTrickyChic

Has anyone tried Acnepril?

I suffer from cystic acne for quite a while, especially in my chin area. There are lots of active acne still there and I'm struggling desperately with them. Others, which have healed already, left terrible-looking scars. Based on some research, chin cystic acnes are often caused by hormonal imbalance. (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

Acnepril describes itself to cure the problem from the root, which means that it may touch your hormone imbalance and make it right. But I gotta the feeling like "Woww, too good to be true?"

So if you guys have any experience with Acnepril, please share with me. Tks a lot :-)

I really like the idea of it, as I hate antibiotics and it seems pretty natural from looking at the ingredients. I would also love to hear from anyone that has tried this. The prices seem fair to me.

EDIT: I ordered a bottle last night. I'll be seeing how it is within the next month..

Holy crap.

i want some of this stuff.

i pretty sure my acne is hormonal so this seems perfect.

and i heard there were no side effects.

Holy crap.

i want some of this stuff.

i pretty sure my acne is hormonal so this seems perfect.

and i heard there were no side effects.

Yeah. I think if you have the money, go for it and try it. My order should hopefully be here tomorrow. A few people have tried it and most have said it noticeably improved their skin.

Please update us on your progress with Acnepril. I'm still on Accutane but I am thinking of switching to Acnepril to maintain my incoming acne-free condition when I'm done with Accutane (sounds like I'm quite optimistic huh, lol) :-))

All the best, mate!

I ordered acnepril two weeks ago. I got it within 3-5 days. Today marks a week and 2 days of being on acnepril, taking four pills a day. Since I've started taking it, my face has gotten way worse. Mostly small little whiteheads. I read up on this a lot before I ordered them though and I found A LOT of users saying that the first few weeks, they broke out worse than they did before but cleared up after. Kinda like it was getting a lot of the junk out of their skin.

I use Epuri, Nutragena, and SkinID along with taking the pills. I mix and match the products so I don't grow use to the product. Thus far, I feel like my skin feels nicer overall, but We'll see about the acne results. I'll give it three weeks. But, if no improvement, I am going to get my refund and try something else like Panthothen maybe even accutane (thats how bad I want clear skin).

Also, two days ago, I started using lemon juice on my face and it seems great. I also drink a lot of lemon juice too. Nice improvement in face just in the last two days.

I just read this on their site:

Alpha Lipoic Acid - A naturally occurring enzyme

And then I left. I'm sorry, but it sounds like yet another one of those "antioxidants and green tea, woop de doo and we cure it all".

Ive tried things like it and its had no effect. It has a lot of liver cleansing and blood cleansing herbs in there that may help.

I just decided to save money and take the ones that I know are effective. Having GREAT results from

Guggul-As effective as tetracycline in a study on 20 people, does something with the thyroid, supposed to reduce sebum

Termuric extract with bioperine-anti inflamitory

and Burdock Root- Said to be a blood purifier, maybe it makes the liver work harder.

Edited by Chris1337

Been on Acnepril for nearly three weeks. This Wednesday, two days, will make three weeks. Experimenting with a lot of things, so I decided to try this. Started by taking four pills a day. After a few days. I had the worse breakout ever. I read that this was pretty usual. That its like getting the toxins out of your system. After a week and a half, the breakout started to clear up. It seems that it doesn't do too much though.

I posted this on a different message board about three days ago.

Now, Three weeks exactly. I feel that Acnepril hasn't done anything for me. I called the company. The company I reached handles customer service for Acnepril and other companies. The representative said I must give it 30 days and can then get my refund. The 17th will be 30 days. I plan on getting my $80 back.

Didn't feel like it did anything for me. REMEMBER: Everyone's body processes thing differently and everyone's skin has different properties. Try it! But be cautious with it.

BTW, I was taking 4-9 pills a day. started off at four like the website said and then after a week, I started upping the dosage little by little.