Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neessaL

Organic vs 100% Natural ACV

So I decided to start applying apple cider vinegar to my red spots left from my acne. I started Accutane over 2 months ago and this is my second treatment. My skin recently cleared out but it left many red marks on my cheeks.

I'm planning on applying it on my skin (I think I'll start with a mixture of 3:1) everyday. I'm still considering if I want to drink it as well. I mean, the thing is totally disgusting. I'd appreciate any suggestion for how to drink it.

I finally found ACV at the grocery store, but I could only find one where the bottle said 100% natural. I have heard that organic is better. Now I'm really confused as to what the difference between what I bought and the organic one would be.

Yeahh. I couldn't find the organic either.

But I used teh 100%, and I saw some pretty good results on my red marks.

I'm not sure why organic would be better.

I'd appreciate any suggestion for how to drink it.

Dilute as much as possible, then drink. That's what I did.

Alright then! Thanks guys.

I'll try the orange juice. I also saw somewhere to put it in green tea and with honey. I'll try that as well and see which one tastes better.

i dont think u should put it in anything, but dilute it 50/50 with water before u drink it...and orange juice is acidic and im fraid it will cancel it out.....it tastes as bad as drinking vodka or jagermeister....its the same awful taste. ive been drinking it for a few days and it does help alot of people....