Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vivi24

Life sucks and then you die

Yes. It does suck. Where's the excitement in knowing the outcome? I'd prefer to not have any knowledge of dying.

Disagree...Life is what you make of it, and I choose to look at the bright side of things, not bitch and moan over every thing that happens to go wrong.

I agree and disagree. At times, it may suck. But other times, it's purely wonderful. :wub:

It just takes the positive mindset and getting back up every time life knocks you down.

A tad negative don't you think? At least elaborate then allow the wise words of peeps on this site try and make you feel better! :doh:

Death is a certainty...nothing in life is.

I live by the fact that I was given a life, opportunities, love, people in my life who shape it, shape me... no matter what happens I would never, ever give up that gift. I know life isn't easy, but nobody ever said it would be. Think back to a moment when you were purely happy, or at least in that moment where life is content. Remember that because if you could have just a few more of those...isn't it worth it?

To me, the answer is yes. I know horrible events happen, horrible moments, but that's not what makes life so valuable and special to me.

hmmmm.....not for everyone but for some yes. Like Michael Jackson, maybe. All the momey in the world didn't make him a happy man. I saw the interview with Martin Bashir again where he recalled one point where a woman went backstage to see the Jackson 5. She shouted excitedly "where is michael where is michael" and then when they point to the tall, skinny teenager with spots on his face the woman was like " ewww, what happened!" ugh, it hurt him badly. And in some ways you could say the rest of his life was spent trying to get away from that teenage boy that had people going ew and in doing so only ending up being scrutinized by the whole world for your changing face. I can't imagine what it must've been like but in some ways I think that's why I sympathise with him. I know how shattering the "eww..look at her face" that leaves people mouths so easily can be. I sometimes wonder if I had all his money would I have ended up a changing face too? :boohoo: ugh, when I look at his interviews my heart aches so bad for him.

I was last happy.....truly happy from 13 downwards. If I could start over I would start from then and not experiment with soaps and cleansers, as my mum swears that that is the start of my belligerent acne! :P

Every day, I'm so thankful that I have been givin the opportunity to experience life. Every day that I wake up is a gift. I am so greatful and thankful to be alive.

Life is amazing - you get to experience so many incredible events and life experiences, meet extraordinary people (my husband), have children, have great grand children hopefully, and then you die.

:)