Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ckko25

Just started the "Dermaquest" Acne Management system

I just started using this regimen 3 days ago, and am liking it so far. My beauty store lady gave it to me for half the cost so I could be her guinea pig and report back my results with pictures if it works. Have any of you used this? I see a little improvement so far in three days!

LOVING DERMAQUEST! Very pricey, but well worth it. The main ingredients are salcilic acid, glycolic acid, and kojac acid (sp?).

For two months I've not worried about having a whitehead, because the dermaquest clarifying pads, get rid of them instantly. You may have to gently rub it on there for a few seconds. Sometimes you cannot even tell, other times it will make a red spot. (but no biggie, I'd take the red spot anyday) These pads DEFINITELY my hg product!

So its been two consistant months with Dermaquest. I went into the shop where I buy my skincare and two ladies that worked there told me that my skin is really starting to look GOOD. Yay! These women have NEVER said anything about my skin (I'm guessing because it looked so bad), but it really felt good that both the owner and the esthetitian noticed, it finally allows me to believe that it really is starting to look nice when people mention the improvements. This is some good stuff! Yay!

This may be my final in depth review of Dermaquest:

After using this regimen consistantly for 3 months day and night, I have decided that these products are not for me. They may work really well for a mild case of acne, but for persistant adult moderate acne...they have not worked well. I found that I purged more than I ever had clear skin (granted when my skin had no pimples is looked grand!!!) I didn't find a decrease in the amount of pimples BUT I did find a decrease in the severity of them. I will not be using this regimen as a "whole" BUT there are two outstanding products from this regimen that I will continue to buy: the clarifying pads, and the zinc oxide sunscreen. The clarifying pads are the most amazing product, because they allowed me to never have to walk around with a whitehead of my face. When I would get one, the pads burned it right off, and you could hardly ever tell it was done if you do it right. Now the sunscren was excellent, lightweight, and only a 15 SPF but let me tell you...that 15 SPF was just as good as a 50. My face could be in the direct sun for 3 hours with no burn. Probably because it is the Zinc oxide sunscreen which is a physical and not a chemical sunscreen. Anyway, I have decided to try Dans regimen, because I think that my skin needs BP. I do notice with BP that there is definitely a reduction in pimples.