Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paintball4lifepk

whats the ESTIMATED time manuka honey should work in?

Hello everyone,

So I have heard people praise manuka honey all over the web and even on here. However, nobody answers this question; About how long does it take to work????? I have been on it for a day and I already notice some fading and some of my zits shrinking. I'm using Manuka Honey with a umf of 15+ and the brand name is "Natural Solutions" if you were wondering. I'm also using Dove gentle exfoliating wash if that speeds up the healing process at all. I capitalized estimated because for some reason every time I post there are these two people that flame me because they think I want some kind of miracle cure or something. Just be honest and share your manuka honey experience. I'm using a mask of manuka honey on my face and body for about 30 minutes a day. If you have a better manuka honey regimen please share it. Also, another important thing, I have moderate acne. All help is appreciated :surprised:

Paul