Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is this product sufficient for an acne regimen?

I didn't really realize it was advertised as a makeup remover...

I was just kind of focused on the fact that it was a cleanser, and that it was oil-free and non-comedogenic

www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=414528&productId=414528&navAction=jump&navCount=3

Hi!

Looking at the ingredients it looks like a pretty basic foaming cleanser - probably will do the job of cleansing, but it's full of nasty chemicals!! I wouldn't personally use it...as I prefer natural products!

What are you currently using on your skin??

Well I've been using Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleanser for a long time cause it's the only thing I've ever used that doesn't make my skin dry and flaky. For some reason recently I thought I could find something that 'cleaned' better, but now I'm thinking that's not the problem. I think I may just continue using it and be more strict about my regimen.

for reference:

www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=367394&productId=367394&navAction=jump&navCount=3