Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HugzBear

Lovin Acne.Org Skincare line

Hi Everyone-

Just giving a review of the products. I have been using them for about 1 month now and have had dramatic results. I am a 26 year old female, of Asian decent. I have not had acne for at least 8 years now, all of a sudden it started up again. In the past months I have spent well over $500 on different products only to be disappointed and sadden even more. If not anything else the problem seem to be getting worse.

I was at work one day pondering and wondering why me, why now... I recently got engaged and right after that got braces. I felt like Ugly Betty, but uglier... I stumbled upon Daniel Kern's website while researching acne. I was very impressed with the fan base and was very tempted to try his line. I thought, what's the worst that can happen?... I waste $80... I purchase his complete line (cleanser, treatment, moisturizer, AHA, and Jojoba oil). I have been using it for about 1 month now and my ENTIRE face has cleared up!!! I also bought Zapzyt 10% Benzoyl Peroxide spot treatment and the Olay moisturizer he recommended ( to start off w/ before my box arrived). I'm so happy that I found the site and that there are so many people out there that have the same problem. I have been ranting and raving about this site since. Even just ordered the larger 16oz size for me and my brother (2 kits).

I agree that diet has to do with acne breakout as well. I have since cut out lots of dairy, sugars, and iron. It seems to help. I am and avid runner and practice heat yoga multiple times a week. I think this kinda induced it, but I can't give up my way of life. Now I can still do my daily activities and control my acne.

Thank you so much to everyone at Acne.org

Best,

Eva

Hi Eva,

Welcome to Acne.org.

Thanks for posting and I hope you continue to see great results with the products!