Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sam

nor76

I found this product called Nur76 while surfing the net its used for skin lightening and does not have any hydroquinone or chemicals in it,its made from natural products.

Has any1 tried it?

Why are you still looking into skin lightening solutions for your face? I just saw your most recent pics and your skin tone looks fine. You seem to be progressing well. I've tried natural remedies to lighten the appearance of my acne scar discolorations, but nothing so far has seemed to work. If something does come across I'll let you all know, and I would appreciate the same from you all :)

Why are you still looking into skin lightening solutions for your face? I just saw your most recent pics and your skin tone looks fine.

Cameras don't show the true affect of skin so if you look closer i have red and discoloured skin from acne.

I don't believe in pictures especially when a company uses computer enhance pics to sell a product.

ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR AZELAIC ACID! It is actually a skin lightener, while acting as antibacterial, keratolytic and comedolytic. It's a 4-in-1 cream. Get 20% ask your doctor!