Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't understand why acne keeps growing on my cheeks? I don't know what the cause is! All I know is it might be caused by not shaving daily, lack of water, not eating fruits, or IDK?! I really don't know. All I know is that my face was getting better last week because I heard drinking water helps. Then I didn't shave for a week.. and I got a new job starting sunday and I don't want to go now because my face got so worse! I want to cry so much because Im starting to lose hope. I don't know what to believe anymore and just typing this is making me cry. I never had this problem before and Im scared to use products cause it can make my face worse. Please I need hope. Please someone help me. I'm rejecting my girlfriend because of this.

Btw my pimples are always the same. I can tell when their coming. I see a small pump on my face and it begins to get red. Then white stuff gets in the middle like pus.

What do you currently do for your skin?

Nothin really.

When I shave. I usually shave once every week. Just warm my face up, gel it up and shave. No aftershave or anything. and I take a warm shower.

I usually don't drink a lot of water. But now I am. and thats it. besides eating some fruits here and their. But my pimples isn't that bad. But it gets worse when I leave it alone.

I think all of this happen when I used to work as a stocker. I was stressin out and kept getting dirty.

I know that shaving exfoliates the skin. Perhaps not shaving allowed dead skin to build up and block your pores. Try using Apple Cider Vinager diluted in distiled water (1 part ACV to 8 parts water). This will return your skin to ph balance and alow dead skin to sluff off at a healty even rate. Apply it with a cotton ball to your face after shaving, and daily after washing with a mild bar soap (dove, or I like a castile soap). For current pimples and inflamed areas, try tea tree oil applyed with a q-tip to infected areas at night.

You can find Apple cider vinager at your local health food store, get the unrefined. You can also get tea tree oil there as well. I use Dessert Essence, but any theriputic grade will work well (don't get it from wal-mart, that stuff is nasty). The health food store should also have castile soaps. ACV is smelly, so I add rose water to cut the smell in my 'Rose Glow Toner'.

If you find your skin drying you could check back in the forums for a good light weight Moisturizer that won't clog pores. Keep up the good work with drinking lots of water, try to get plenty of sleep, and don't stress too much :)

I know shaving isn't the problem. I don't break out because of shaving, it actually makes it better within a few hours or 1-3 days. I just want my skin pores to be clear. I don't want it to build up or be clogged and stuff...

I was saying that shaving is good for your acne because it exfoliates dead skin cells that could block your pores. Try some of the things that I suggested, I think that you will be pleased... Also St Ives Aprocot Scrub is good to use once (maybe twice) a week.

Good luck, and I hope to hear from you if you have success!

-Melinda

I was saying that shaving is good for your acne because it exfoliates dead skin cells that could block your pores. Try some of the things that I suggested, I think that you will be pleased... Also St Ives Aprocot Scrub is good to use once (maybe twice) a week.

Good luck, and I hope to hear from you if you have success!

-Melinda

Will try it. Thanks. Is that what you use? and btw is Egg whites good to put on your face ?

Yes, that is what I use. I have started to sell my skin care on etsy (a website for selling all things hand made and vintage)... I seem to have a nack for helping skin to be healthy and happy. As for Egg whites, I know that it can be good for hair, but as for your face... i'm not sure. I hope that you have a great week!

Yes, that is what I use. I have started to sell my skin care on etsy (a website for selling all things hand made and vintage)... I seem to have a nack for helping skin to be healthy and happy. As for Egg whites, I know that it can be good for hair, but as for your face... i'm not sure. I hope that you have a great week!

if I order Dans kit. Will that be enough instead of this?