Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So its been a long time since I last visited this website, and times have varied. Acne is still an issue in my life, although there have been some much worse issues that have popped up. It has stayed relatively constant throughout. Regular breakouts, scarring, redness, oily skin. Bad times for my self esteem. It has been a long time since I've been on anything for acne. Ive really just been trying hard to ignore it. But it's destroying me again. I just use basic acne cleansers from the drugstore, maybe a little clean & clear at night. But other than that I don't do anything. I know I need something stronger, So a trip to the docter is in order. I have been on Alesse for the past two years, and I wonder if it has been the cause of the constant breakouts? The time frame fits.

Who knows at this point. I will attach a recent photo of myself without makeup.. ugh scary..

I am a monster today.

post-74851-1247249137_thumb.jpg

post-74851-1247249137_thumb.jpg

Your skin doesn't look that bad, be grateful that you have a lot of patches that are clear. When I get breakouts I get a cluster of lesions that fills up almost my entire cheek, and I have red marks galore.

If your current regimen is not working then why do you keep using it? If something doesn't work, move on to something else. That's what I do. I was on antibiotics, but I don't recommend them for long-term use. Your acne doesn't look like it warrants antibiotics. Have you tried Dan's regimen? It works for me, if I only use a tiny dollop of BP.