Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meow Meow Hiss

How Do I Work The SA+ Into My Regimen

So Ive been on the Acne.org regimen for about 5 weeks now with Daniel K's products and it's cleared me up beautifully! The only issue im currently having is with my picking problem which has been exacerbated by the existence of little clogged pores on my face that i try to extract. This only leads to inflamed acne, so I need something to clear up them up because if they are not there, I won't pick, and I won't get inflamed pimples. Soo....I want to try Dan's Sal Acid because I've heard good things about it, but I don't know how it would work into my regimen?

My current Regimen is as follows:

AM - Dan's Cleanser, Dan's BP, Olay Complete SPF 15 for Sensitive Skin

PM - Dan's Cleanser (w/ a babybrush), Dan's BP, Dan's Moisturizer

Im thinking if I add in the SA it would be in the day, in place of the BP? I have no idea really so any suggestions from people who have successfully incorporated Sal Acid would be great!

P.S. Dan's AHA or Alpha Hydrox?

I think you can use one of two ways:

1) Once a day in the place of BP

OR

2) Once a day in the place of Moisturizer (Like the AHA+)

I think you can use one of two ways:

1) Once a day in the place of BP

OR

2) Once a day in the place of Moisturizer (Like the AHA+)

Yeah, this sounds right. I was looking at the page containing the info on the AHA+ and on the bottom there's a video that explains how Dan uses it. There are two videos saying he uses it as a spot treatment or as a night time moisturizer. So you can use it in place of your moisturizer at night but I'm not sure about using it in place of BP. Hope this helps!

Oh and just in case you want to see the videos, go to the AHA+ page by clicking the store link and clicking on the AHA+. Sorry, I can't post a link.