Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kylej2587

Try this, it works amazingly fast and effectively. TRUST MEEE

Whenever I would get a pimple, I would apply spot treatment which worked, but in turn would leave a dry red mark that would stay for months, until I mixed and matched some products and came up with something that lessened the redness just after the first night. Here's how it goes.

This first step I simply used because I had the medication leftover from dry skin, but it is not vital to the process. If you have it or have access to getting it, then throw it in there.

You start by applying Verdeso (desonide) foam .05%. It is a foam used mainly for dry skin that must be prescribed by your derm. If you have acne and dry marks, smply suggest this to your derm and I'm sure they will give you some samples.

Secondly, you need to apply an all natural product called Miracell. It cost only about $10 and should be able to be bought at any health food store. It has over 30 uses and has been around for years. Not many people know about it, but I highly recommend it and is extremely vital to the healing process.

Thirdly, after the miracell is applied and rubbed in the marks, apply a generous amount of aquaphor over the mark. Make sure you apply more than you think is necessary. Obviously, this whole treatment can only be used when you are sitting at home or I only use it overnight, unless you like walking around with a shiny face haha.

I know it seems like it a lot, but if you at least get the miracell and aquaphor and do this, you wil be extremely pleased with the results.

I wish everyone the best of luck