Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys as far i understand,

Cleanser opens up pores and toners close down the pores.

So when am i suppose to use the toner?

Should it be cleansing followed by toning or should it be cleansing followed by pimple treatment remedy(I mean the treatment one is using) and then followed by toning?

Thanx!!!

No mate i am currently not planning on starting the regime..Its something that i wanted to know from a long time.

So can my question plz be answered. N i am using Tomato juice mixed with lime juice as a natural toner.

Thanx!!!

I use a natural alcohol free toner of aloe vera, rose water, and apple cider vinegar (to restore ph balance). I wash my face with a mild castile soap, use the toner, and then I moisturize. Sometimes I use my toner to hydrate first thing in the morning by it’s self as well.

Well i dont moisturize..Currently i am using natural therapy for my pimples.

I first cleanse my face and then apply tomato juice and lime juice mixture as a toner and wash my face after 30 mins and then apply lime juice made with rose water and go to bed..Wash it the next morning.

Cleanse first.. Then wipe your face with a toner.. It will help you to get rid of any dirt that didn't go away with the cleanser.. And then use a moisturizer.. third step is important.. Don't miss on that..

No mate i am currently not planning on starting the regime..Its something that i wanted to know from a long time.

So can my question plz be answered. N i am using Tomato juice mixed with lime juice as a natural toner.

Thanx!!!

Well, in that case, I'm moving this thread to the General Acne Products board.

Cleanse first.. Then wipe your face with a toner.. It will help you to get rid of any dirt that didn't go away with the cleanser.. And then use a moisturizer.. third step is important.. Don't miss on that..

Um..How am i too wipe my face with tomato juice mixed with lime juice???

As i am using that as a natural toner and am not using any product.

You mentioned you are using tomato juice mixed with lime juice as toner... How did you suppose you were going to apply that in the first place? Use that same method, just do it after cleansing...

Guest missyjean130

Cleanse,tone,moisturize....it's how it always goes.

Tomato juice and lime sounds a bit weird. Good that you're not using any alcohol on your skin though!That stuff is just nasty.

Continue whatever you are doing if it is working for you..

not everyone needs to use "cleanser", "toner", and "moisturizer".

for example i usually wash my face with water only. I apply coconut oil every night and other times if i'm feeling dry. i spot treat with aloe vera or tea tree oil.

find out what works for you.

good for you if you're going the all natural way.