Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

I have used 3x100MG of Niacin + a Vitamin B Complex x3 for x3 days now.

I would say that this has helped me at least 50-60% with Large Red sores.

The Flushing is strange but the reddening actually helps blend in all those areas that look worse then they are because I have pale skin.

I hope this helps and thanks for the member that first posted about Niacin.

PS I am not a dealer or rep for Niacin!

Also, I ordered from a web site expensive Niacin 500MG but I have only used £2.49 bottle from Holland & Barret.

Good luck and Never give up.

Could you tell me what the difference is between niacin, nicotinamide, or niacinamide? I've looked them all up online, and they all seem to be related, but I'm not sure which is which, or which one to take?

Thanks!

Vouching for Niacin as well. I'm 24 and joined the airforce about a year ago. Bootcamp completely ruined my acne regimen turning my very mild acne into a very frustrating situation. After the fact I could not clear up my skin to what I was used to with just standard acne treatments such as face wash and benzoyl peroxide. Around a week or so ago I saw niacin mentioned and decided to give it a shot. Well in just this short of time my skin has made an amazing turnaround. My bacne is fading away almost completely and my face has literally seen a 75%+ reduction in acne. As for what I'm currently using in regards to Niacin, I take 200mg in the morning and 300mg at night. The flush doesn't bother me at all so I'm currently using that version for better or for worse. Now I don't know if its other circumstances causing the reduction in acne, but if I was a betting man I would put my money on Niacin. Other products I use are is some Clearasil 10% benzoyl peroxide and Neutrogena oil free acne wash. Good luck to all of you.