Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which salicylic acid washes are you people using in the UK, and is their a best one to use, or are they all the same as each other?.

Which salicylic acid washes are you people using in the UK, and is their a best one to use, or are they all the same as each other?.

Been using Clearasil ultra for a week or two now, which is 2% salicylic acid.

It has made me clear, however is quite drying - I think that's all the other anti-bacterial ingredients they put in it.

I Bought garnier pure active today, looks simpler with 2% salicylic acid. Will let you know how it goes!

Hi tommy,

Interesting question.... I've tried many salicylic washes but the best one by far is the MR wash, scrub and lotion. Its organic based and it works wonders. My acne got better within two weeks of starting and almost all cleared within one month.

Definitely recommend it.

JP

Been using Clearasil ultra for a week or two now, which is 2% salicylic acid.

It has made me clear, however is quite drying - I think that's all the other anti-bacterial ingredients they put in it.

I Bought garnier pure active today, looks simpler with 2% salicylic acid. Will let you know how it goes!

Yeah let me know how you get on with the garnier pure active, i've tried the clearasil ultra which worked for me for many months but then stopped working for some reason and i got spots back again, it also dried my skin out too much.

Does anyone else use the garnier pure active deep pore wash, i've started using it and would like to know how it worked for other people?.

Hi tommy,

Interesting question.... I've tried many salicylic washes but the best one by far is the MR wash, scrub and lotion. Its organic based and it works wonders. My acne got better within two weeks of starting and almost all cleared within one month.

Definitely recommend it.

JP

what is the MR wash???