Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raulj

Suffering form headache, sleep disorders and digestive problems. Need Help!!!!

I work for an advertising firm. I have worked very hard to get where I am today. Possibly, striving and struggling for years has made me very complacent and my health has suffered. I seem to have become a chronic sufferer of minor ailments like headaches, sleep disorders, digestive problems and other stomach infections. Over the years, my health has declined and my passion for work has declined. Visits to doctors have not helped much. I guess I need to take a break and seek some inner healing. Can someone help?

I work for an advertising firm. I have worked very hard to get where I am today. Possibly, striving and struggling for years has made me very complacent and my health has suffered. I seem to have become a chronic sufferer of minor ailments like headaches, sleep disorders, digestive problems and other stomach infections. Over the years, my health has declined and my passion for work has declined. Visits to doctors have not helped much. I guess I need to take a break and seek some inner healing. Can someone help?

What's your diet currently like?

Do you drink coffee or take any kind of stimulants?

We'll be able to help more effectively if we know more about your diet/lifestyle :).

Simply eating many, many raw vegetables (green leafy especially) and fresh fruits can help loads. They provide a host of nutrients and antioxidants which can stop health decline and even reverse it to some degree.

Eliminate, or at least restrict, processed foods & fast food. Anything with high added sugars (soda) is poor for health.

Try to fill up on plant-based foods rather than meats and dairy products. Meats and dairy come with extra baggage (like cholesterol & unhealthy fats) while plant based foods do not. Plant-based foods also tend to have higher levels of healthy nutrients (like fiber and beta-carotene). I suggest rice + beans as a filler, it sticks to your ribs and provides the protein you'll need.

A healthy diet does make you feel more rested and energetic. I've been happier eating this way rather than my fast food junkie friends.

** it also improves athletic performance, which is why I eat veggies

I guess you have pushed yourself too far to achieve the milestones in your career. In the process, you have neglected your physical self and denied yourself the care and good health. It is never too late. Take heart. You can always bounce back with great health all over again. is a site I came across. It is all about changing your mind through a method of Chiropractic programming. It aims at changing your old out dated beliefs for better living. I am sure you will find it helpful.