Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skysoldier

Sulfur Soap for acne removal

My sister is currently using this and has been for about a week. She has moderate acne, comedogenic (I think,) but she has pimples that are kind of inflamed like mine are when I don't use SA (otherwise it's just clogged pores/blackheads/comedones/etc). It's hard to describe.

She said she's seen some improvement but I can't tell anything different. Of course, it's not my own face. But, if we see any significant results after a few weeks, I'll try to remember to post them in this thread.

I would think so since sulfur is a very effective blemish fighter (I remember it worked so well for me when I was using Murad's spot treatment, it was one of the main ingredients)

But don't forget to check the other ingredients on the label to see if they're harmful or not

i used grandpa thylox sulfur soap for more than 2 years and it was amazing for my moderate acne problem. i had tried so many different things beforehand,both prescription and otc and nothing gave me results like this little cheap bar of soap. i dont use it anymore because i found that it started to become less effective. however i still highly recommend it, it gave me 2 years of not having to worry about break outs! joesoef's sulfur soap is awesome as well.

prescription "prascion" or "plexion" soap is great. I've been using it for four or five years - it's one of the few parts of my regimen that has stayed the same. I found that as long as I use it correctly, it really helps.